Thursday, September 15, 2011

Inspired By RobinMosesNailArt: Painted Hummingbird and Flowers

Ahhhhh! I love this cute hummingbird:

A little bird and my new top coat. <3 <3 <3

It was fun and not difficult to paint. I refer anyone interested to go to her blog, http://robinmosesnailart.blogspot.com/, or search for her on YouTube. She is incredibly talented and encouraging to those who attempt her designs. Seriously, she seems like a super nice person and that's just what I gather from her comments on the internet.

Update
Someone made a comment about liking the pink color on facebook and I thought I'd also mention here too what the colors are! The pink is a bubble gum color from Elf and I went over it with a sheer pink with pink and blue glitter from Sinful Colors. I thought it'd look cute since the hummingbird would be more matte. The colors of the hummingbird are just a mix of different blues and greens that I had, plus a little white and yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment